Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm just going to jump right into this! I love shopping at places like sephora and ulta, but when they arent having sales most things can be just too expensive, so I shop a lot at drug stores, rite-aid, wal-mart, target, etc. I also LOVE five below, dollar general, and other discount stores. Here are some things I have gotten in the past couple of weeks.

view full size
This is my favorite eyeliner ever, but I can NEVER find it in stores anymore, and it was like 8$. A few days ago I found this eyeliner, and almay mascara (which I had never used before) for 3.99$. They came in a pack together at five below, and the mascara isn't that bad! The brush is not plastic and is a large brush so I like it.

view full size
This lip shimmer is made by wet and wild, its called natural wear in color 100. I like it as a chapstick, nothing more though. & it smells very minty. It cost $1.99

view full size
This is wet and wild lip gloss in 563B, it was $.99, the color is very shear&nude, smells like vanilla. don't really care for wet and wild so these two aren't my favorite.

view full size
This loreal lip color crayon is great. I got it at five below for $1.99. The color is called tender kisses. It has no smell to it, and doesnt last too long, but the color is great. It's a pink, but not too pink, almost just like the color on the crayon. The only downfall is you have to sharpen it.


We also went to a market called Rice's and an Ulta store which is moving, so they were having a huge sale, i'll post them later, sorry I didnt so any swatches, the colors are too shear & light.

No comments:

Post a Comment